To access certain areas of www.bolido.rocks, you will need to register and be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number, and, if you make a purchase, payment details). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Bolido to provide you with the services you select.
If you choose to interact with Bolido via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform.
Bolido may also collect certain information automatically about visitors to www.bolido.rocks by logging IP addresses and using cookies and similar technologies.
Bolido will use the information collected from you to:
- manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders and to provide after service care;
- deal with your enquiries and requests;
- send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- send you marketing communications (including e-mails) relating to Bolido and its partners
- conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and as part of our efforts to keep our homepage
- secure; and understand how the Bolido homepage is used so that we can continuously improve our homepage and services and other offerings.
Bolido does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- to third party providers such as SaferPay who provide services on Bolido’s behalf such as online and other payments, processing credit card transactions and handling credit checks and fraud prevention;
- to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where Bolido believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognise your computer as you move between pages on a website, or when you return to a website or mobile application you have visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make platforms work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
HOW TO CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES
You can set your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this homepage cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility).