Brand- and Intellectual Property Rights
The entire content including trademark, logo, text, imagery and video of dev.bolido.rocks is Copyright © 2017 of Bolido Watch Sàrl, CH-8600 Dübendorf, Switzerland.
Bolido is an internationally registered watch brand-name and trademark owned by Bolido Watch Sàrl, CH-8600 Dübendorf, Switzerland.
The Bólido watch case design is internationally registered. Any attempt to mimic characteristic elements of this design with the intent of confusing the consumer to believe that it is from Bolido is illegal and subject to prosecution.
The Bolido logo is Copyright © 2017 of Bolido Watch Sàrl.
Bolido is protecting and defending its intellectual property rights rigorously and globally.
Media may use downloaded official Imagery upon registering on dev.bolido.rocks (Media-Registration) truthfully as legitimate Media representative; such permissions can be withdrawn by Bolido regardless of registration. Reproduced imagery must be credited by citing copyright owner.
Usage of protected trademarks, logos and imagery is subject to following conditions
- Third parties may not use Bolido’s’ protected trademark in website domain names (i.e. not allowed: www.bolidoshop.com; allowed: www.domain.com/bolido), unless formally approved in previous agreements.
- If third parties have registered a domain and/or are running a Bolido-related website using a domain that is infringing Bolido’s’ intellectual property rights, then the content must be moved to another domain, which is in compliance with point 1. The registered domain must be transferred to Bolido.
- Third parties may only use logos provided by Bolido and may not be modified in any way.
- Third parties may not use logos or designs in a way that could mislead the customer and/or make the customer believe he/she is on a website that is operated by Bolido. On third party websites, it must always be clear to the user that the website is not operated by Bolido. It is particularly not allowed to use a the Bolido logo in the top left corner of a webpage.
- Third parties may not copy or imitate Bolido designs or the look and feel of official Bolido websites.
- Third parties may only use official product imagery as provided by Bolido via its media center. Images may not be modified.
- Third parties may not use any of Bolido’s trademarks or any deviations thereof in Search Engines and Social Media advertisements (e.g. Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads).
This above takes effect as of September 1, 2017 and may be subject to amendments and changes at any time at Bolido’s sole discretion. Additional conditions/policies may apply in certain countries.